END OF OCTOBER THE ORGANISER OF THE EU-FUNDED PROJECT BEST PATHS INVITED GARPUR TOGETHER WITH SOME OTHER TSO PROJECTS FOR A KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE WORKSHOP IN BERLIN.
- Second report monitoring the recent Research and Innovation (R&I) projects related to smart grids and energy storage integration10 November 2017 - 18 h 54 min
- GARPUR special session at PowerTech Manchester, 21 June 201714 March 2017 - 18 h 35 min
- Save-the-Date! GARPUR Final Conference9 March 2017 - 18 h 35 min
- More power electronics into the grid: Innovative solutions for operations and impacts on connection rules22 February 2017 - 18 h 36 min
- Calculating Key Performance Indicators for Smart Grids and Energy Storage projects. Thesis available!20 January 2017 - 18 h 37 min