This mini conference “Pre-fabricated building solutions – highlights from the MeeFS project” marks the end of the EU-funded MeeFS (Multifunctional Energy Efficient Facade System for Building Retrofitting) project, which was launched in January 2012. This final event and networking reception will take place on 16 November 2016 from 16:30 to 19:00 (including the cocktail reception) at the Renewable Energy House, Rue d’Arlon 63-65, Brussels, Belgium. MeeFS set out to develop an innovative, energy efficient, multifunctional façade system for retrofitting, geared towards the residential building sector across Europe.
- Second report monitoring the recent Research and Innovation (R&I) projects related to smart grids and energy storage integration10 November 2017 - 18 h 54 min
- GARPUR special session at PowerTech Manchester, 21 June 201714 March 2017 - 18 h 35 min
- Save-the-Date! GARPUR Final Conference9 March 2017 - 18 h 35 min
- More power electronics into the grid: Innovative solutions for operations and impacts on connection rules22 February 2017 - 18 h 36 min
- Calculating Key Performance Indicators for Smart Grids and Energy Storage projects. Thesis available!20 January 2017 - 18 h 37 min