The main challenge for a company is to provide its customers with high quality products, short delays and competitive prices.
In order to fulfill these requirements while conforming to more and more persistent environmental regulations, it is assumed that making the best use of the resources needed for production (raw materials, fluids, energy, processing time, workforce, supply, etc.) represents a significant competitive advantage.
Whether it is designed for SMEs or corporate companies, resource efficiency within production facilities or between different stakeholders requires:
- to diminish costs and/or amounts of raw materials needed for production,
- to better manage supply flows and interfaces with the different stakeholders of the value chain the company belongs to (suppliers, subcontractors, customers),
- to manage in an optimal way manufacturing processing times,
- to reduce energy inputs,
- to set up recycling procedures that allow for real paybacks, or
- to have a detailed knowledge of the workforce per activity or workstation.
TECHNOFI carries out exhaustive resource efficiency diagnosis for its clients so as to identify alternative options that allow them to improve their competitiveness, while reducing their environmental impact.