TECHNOFI helps your team communicate, converge, and get committed to a common vision and a related implementation plan.
- Communication: Say what to do
- Monitoring: Do what has been said
- Support: Know what you know
- Feedback: Know what has been done
Symple® facilitates the implementation of these four key behaviours by allowing to better control team’s progress towards well agreed goals using feed-back.
The design of a comprehensive product or service innovation program requires to:
- define a positioning strategy
- qualify the level of expected performances compared to competition during the go to market phase
- specify the key functions that require adapted solutions in performances and price to meet the first clients’ needs
TECHNOFI assists its clients, leaning on two complementary and well-tried approaches:
- VALUE INNOVATION: focus the development efforts on the differentiating functions that allow to quickly consolidate market shares against competition
- ISMA 360®: this process helps find the markets most suited to the innovation through a series of steps following an entrepreneurial reasoning approach – http://catalogue.polytechnique.fr/site.php?id=537&fileid=6243
Innovation in strongly regulated value chains has to rely on objective and plausible progress indicators. TECHNOFI is developing tools dedicated to specific value chains, and that support decision-making through the design and test of quantified scenarios:
- Energy: Electricity market design assessment with respect to the integration of massive intermittent energy (OPTIMATE)
- Smart cities: Optimisation of urban districts refurbishment based on scenarios whose cost and benefits comparison allows a planning at 30 years and beyond (SINFONIA)
- Sustainable manufacturing: Optimization of the resources needed for the sustainable manufacturing of components or products, through the analysis of energy and materials flows involved (EFFI-PROD (watch the video), MEMAN).
When building a community of practice, sharing state-of-the art knowledge efficiently is a major challenge. It encourages and ease open innovation within this community.
The Knowledge3 methodology helps structure new knowledge for its maximal sharing: it allows make scientific, technological and market knowledge visible and accessible, and disseminate it effectively.
- We have started our ‘STUNNING’ project!15 February 2018 - 10 h 14 min
- REGISTER the next MIGRATE workshop on 28 March at ENTSO-E’s in Brussels!2 February 2018 - 10 h 48 min
- Success factors for the effective use of smart grid RD&I projects’results16 January 2018 - 15 h 11 min
- Second report monitoring the recent Research and Innovation (R&I) projects related to smart grids and energy storage integration10 November 2017 - 18 h 54 min
- GARPUR video and brochure online!20 October 2017 - 17 h 37 min