|Mark your agendas: the European Technology and Innovation Platform Smart Networks for Energy Transition (ETIP SNET) will organize 4 Regional Workshops across Europe in 2017.
The workshops aim to present national and regional R&I projects of significant added value addressing energy system integration issues, in line with the thematic priorities of the ETIP SNET working groups. The dates and locations are:
The 2-day workshops will give the opportunity to identify unsolved RD&I topics, monitor the implementation of RD&I activities at national and regional levels in Europe and stimulate exchanges between stakeholders, Member States and associated countries, to foster the efficient implementation of RD&I projects all over Europe.
Registrations will open in late June 2017 through a link on the ETIP SNET website.
Agendas will be available from late June 2017.
For more information and updates go to: http://www.etip-snet.eu/regional-workshops
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Read more about ETIP SNET >|
- We have started our ‘STUNNING’ project!15 février 2018 - 10 h 13 min
- REGISTER the next MIGRATE workshop on 28 March at ENTSO-E’s in Brussels!2 février 2018 - 10 h 48 min
- Success factors for the effective use of smart grid RD&I projects’results16 janvier 2018 - 15 h 12 min
- GARPUR video and brochure online!20 octobre 2017 - 16 h 34 min
- ETIP SNET Implementation Plan: Setting Europe’s research priorities for a smarter Energy Transition6 octobre 2017 - 11 h 26 min