INNEON will be sponsoring the Cleantech Forum Europe 2016 in Lyon
The three-day forum will be held at the Palais du Commerce et de la Bourse, Lyon on April 11-13 2016. As a city with one of the most progressive agendas when it comes to being a ‘smart city’, Lyon is admittedly a fitting place for the event.
Now in its 12th year, the Cleantech Forum Europe is one of the places to be to create connections, to connect the dots across multiple industrial sectors being disrupted by information, bio and clean technology innovations, and to enjoy the gathering of the leading upstarts, investors and incumbent corporations related to Cleantech in ever more glamorous settings. This year’s agenda will focus on the idea of the convergence of cleantech innovations and industries.
Drawn from more than 25 countries, at the core of the event are the following three groups:
- Leading Entrepreneurial Companies – leading innovation companies, from across the breadth of the sustainability theme – and from across Europe and beyond – will be at the Forum, looking to connect to corporates, industrial partners, and investors.
- Leading Industrial Multinational Corporations – names like Air Liquide, Engie, GE, Grundfos, Iberdrola, Saint-Gobain, Solvay, Suez Environnement, TOTAL – keen to connect to disruptive innovation – will be present.
- Leading Financial Investors – Capricorn Venture Partners, Carbon Trust, Demeter Partners, Emerald Technology Ventures, Environmental Technologies Fund, and Generation Investment Management are examples of the pan-European financial investors we tend to see every year.
…with leading advisers, economic development agencies, government representatives, and professional service firms completing the attendee list.
We will not only present INNEON and our portfolio during those three days but also support 7 selected companies during their pitchings towards investors.
The following INEON-coached companies will be presenting at Cleantech Forum Europe:
- Votechnik: Pitching in the session Zero Waste with Zero Effort: How Next-Gen Innovation Will Move Us into a New Era of Recycling in Salle Tony Garnier on Tuesday, 11:15am.
- Hydrogenious: Pitching in the session Hydrogen and the Electrification of the Vehicle Powertrain in Salle Ampère on Tuesday, 11:15am.
- BulldozAIR: Pitching in the session How the Construction Business is Transforming Problems into Solutions in Salle Tony Garnier on Tuesday, 2pm.
- Open Utility: Pitching in the session Customer Engagement For Utilities in a Decentralized World in Salle Ampère on Tuesday, 3:15pm.
- BM Solar: Pitching in the session Innovation in Solar: With Ubiquity and Cost-Competitiveness Comes Multiplying Opportunities in Salle de la Corbeille on Tuesday, 4:45pm.
- SoHo3x: Pitching in the session Innovation in Solar: With Ubiquity and Cost-Competitiveness Comes Multiplying Opportunitiesin Salle de la Corbeille on Tuesday, 4:45pm.
- Steeper Energy: Pitching in the session The 2016 European Entrepreneur Showcase (Part 2) in Salle Ampère on Tuesday, 3pm.
If you are interested in learning more about INNEON or our companies during the conference, do not hesitate to approach as at our stand at CTF Lyon and visit the pitching sessions.
For more information on the event, click here.