This mini conference “Pre-fabricated building solutions – highlights from the MeeFS project” marks the end of the EU-funded MeeFS (Multifunctional Energy Efficient Facade System for Building Retrofitting) project, which was launched in January 2012. This final event and networking reception will take place on 16 November 2016 from 16:30 to 19:00 (including the cocktail reception) at the Renewable Energy House, Rue d’Arlon 63-65, Brussels, Belgium. MeeFS set out to develop an innovative, energy efficient, multifunctional façade system for retrofitting, geared towards the residential building sector across Europe.
- Presenting background and content of the R&I roadmap 2017-2026 to be endorsed by the ETIP SNET 8 décembre 2016 - 18 h 00 min
- Rejoignez nous à FORUM INDUSTRIA!17 novembre 2016 - 12 h 51 min
- REGISTER NOW! Pre-fabricated building solutions – highlights from the MeeFS project16 novembre 2016 - 12 h 53 min
- Second report monitoring the recent Research and Innovation (R&I) projects related to smart grids and energy storage integration10 novembre 2016 - 12 h 50 min
- 20th Forum on Eco-innovation. 26-28 October, Tallin (Estonia)26 octobre 2016 - 15 h 21 min